Disinfection Spray HOCL (SSACSU)
This product is produced by electrolysis of water and electrolyte, which is a substance that destroys bacteria by producing hocl of hypochlorite when white blood cells in the human body penetrate bacteria and viruses.
– This product is produced by electrolysis of water and electrolyte, which is a substance that destroys bacteria by producing hocl of hypochlorite when white blood cells in the human body penetrate bacteria and viruses.
– 80ml. It produces 500ml. 2L.4L, some OEMs have aired on home shopping, and disinfection agents in Hong Kong. Export by deodorizer, etc.
– This product is a disinfectant from the Ministry of Environment. Deodorant. Was approved as a cleaning agent. Food additive (sterile disinfectant such as equipment) and Korea’s Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs Quarantine Headquarters were the only authorized to manufacture animal medicines and medical device items.
– Also, the manufacturing equipment was selected as a pilot in the military and delivered to the Jinhae Naval Press Command. Fruit and vegetables are provided to 40 school cafeterias under the Jeollanam-do Office of Education. Installed for sterilizing fish, etc.
– Seoul Institute of Health and Environment. KTR. Korea Food and Science Institute. the Norogen Institute Verification of sterilization and deodorizing power at Konkuk University Veterinary College
– Components detected in humidifier disinfectant (PHMG. PHG). MIT, etc.) Not detected
– This product is pH 5.0 – 6’5, is acidic, PPM is around 50, and it is the best quality in Korea.
It’s a clear advantage over Japanese products.
– 40 to 80 times the sterilizing power compared to the lock
– Certify that no harmful substances have been detected in the assessment of human hazards and that there is no irritation at all in the eye mucous membrane stimulation test as prescribed by the United Nations (0,2).
– Products are registered as US FDA disinfectants and production facilities are registered with EPA
Use of the product
– prevent food poisoning by sterilizing vegetables, fruits, and agricultural and marine products
– Sterilization of refrigerator, table, kitchen, etc.
Toilets, sinks, sewers. Sterilization and deodorization of shoes (jang)
Bed, closet, children’s toys. sterilization of milk bottles
– Prevention of infectious diseases in pets.Smell of urine. Sterilizing and sterilizing personal items such as cell phones.
– Skin disease, hand sanitation and vehicle. Deodorizing food waste smell, such as the smell of food waste, etc.
|Price (FOB Korea)||