Disposable thermometer patch that can easily detect heat above 37.5°C (=99.5°F) by oneself and others in real time.
* Third-party companies are changing their brightness (straightness) within the same color category.
Brown – Green – Yellow. In addition, there are overlapping colors of green and yellow, so it is difficult to distinguish easily whether it is 37.5 degrees Celsius (=99.5 degrees Celsius), which is the standard for heating detection.
* For the Check-19, the opposite color chroma, rather than one chroma, can be used to clearly contrast olive green with pink red at 37.5°C (=99.5°F), the heating standard.
In addition, you can see the differentiation of colors that change in two to three seconds by almost eliminating the middle color of green and red.
3) Check-in patch is a first-class medical device product.
4) Check-19 patches are made of the same ingredients as medical bands and are safe for the human body.
*Currently, it is not the only PET material in Korea, but it is made by printing and peeling it in expensive urethane material, so it is not foreign to the skin at all. Additionally, the adhesive is made just like a disposable medical band, making it harmless and safe for humans.
5) There are 30 patches (1 month) per day for use of 1 patch per day.
7) This product is licensed for KFDA medical devices.
8) This product is permanently approved by the U.S. FDA.
9) This is a European CE approved (DOC)
10) The strongest (highlight) is the light color green vs. red (pink) with the clearest contrast, with 37.5 degrees C changing all at once.